Barry Krakow, MD, Victor Ulibarri, RPGST, and Natalia McIver, RPGST from the Sleep & Human Health Institute, and the Maimonides Sleep Arts and Sciences, Ltd, in Albuquerque, NM, and the Los Alamos Medical Center, in Los Alamos, NM, preview their article appearing online ahead of print and in the December 2014 issue of Mayo Clinic Proceedings, to provide clinicians with a new theory on the co-morbidity of insomnia and sleep apnea among insomnia patients failing drug therapy, including new assessment tools to diagnose sleep apnea when medications fail. Available at: http://tinyurl.com/kgz3q3s
Barry Krakow, M.D.
Barry Krakow, MD is a board certified internist and sleep disorders specialist, who has spent 25 years in medicine in the fields of internal medicine, emergency medicine, addiction medicine, and sleep medicine.
- A new approach to treating restless leg syndrome and periodic leg movement disorder May 15, 2018
- A guaranteed wave of the future – Research ideas to improve the home sleep test and APAP model May 10, 2018
- So Long to Solo Practice Medicine May 8, 2018
- The Southern Sleep Society 2018 (Part II) – Dr. Krakow’s lectures on PTSD and CPAP compliance gain attention among top sleep professionals. May 3, 2018
- The Southern Sleep Society 2018 – Dr. Krakow’s lectures on PTSD and CPAP compliance gain attention among top sleep professionals. May 1, 2018
- Increasing Compliance with Advanced PAP Therapy in PTSD Patients April 26, 2018
- The Mode Less Traveled: Revisiting Advanced PAP in PTSD Patients April 24, 2018
- Totally CPAP by Dr. Steven Park: Part X (Final Words, Thoughts and Controversies) April 19, 2018
- Totally CPAP by Dr. Steven Park: Part IX (CPAP Success Program and Where to Begin) April 17, 2018
- Totally CPAP by Dr. Steven Park: Part VIII (Surgical Options) February 27, 2018